• May 28, 2018 at 9:16 pm #1628
    performanceanxiety
    Participant

Team Performance Anxiety is wondering if anyone driving down from the Seattle area would like to carpool. We don’t own a car, but would be happy to share expenses/logistics. We plan to cartop our boat, but it should fit alongsid another on the roof. We may also be able to arrange a driver for the vehicle from Tacoma to PT.

• June 1, 2018 at 8:06 pm #1661
    HMS Swiftsure
    Participant

I’ll be driving down on Sunday from the Northgate area with my Camry sedan + utility trailer carrying my 18′ canoe. No roof rack, but I’ve cartopped kayaks before (with pads + hood/trunk straps already in place); I looked up your boat and Maas double is 31′, so might not work piggybacked on the trailer (?).

Anyway, contact me if you’re interested.

• May 21, 2019 at 10:55 pm #2588
    Team TNT
    Participant

Anyone interested in some transportation sharing? I have a full size pick up with lumber rack and hitch, possibly a trailer to use as well. I plan on taking my boat from Seattle to Tacoma Thursday Eve of Friday morning. I would have some room in the back for paddle boards, or something on a trailer? I do not yet have a plan to get the Truck to PT. Any helpful ideas would be welcome.
    Stefan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.