• April 22, 2019 at 9:01 pm #2390
    Anonymous

Washington Water Trails has been invited to lead a volunteer work party on Blake Island on May 18. Volunteers will be working directly with Ranger Paul Ruppert, likely on cleaning up campsites and removing invasive species.

Unfortunately, I am not available on May 18 to lead the work party. Would any of you SEVENTY48 racers like to help out?

I would like to meet with one volunteer and “deputize” them to lead the work party on behalf of Washington Water Trails. You will meet the group at Manchester Dock on the Kitsap peninsula (closest ferry dock is Southworth). You will collect signed waiver from 6-8 volunteers and help Paul lead the group and follow any instructions. We would love it if you would take photographs of the work party for our social media. I will debrief with you and collect the waivers afterward. This would be about a 5 hour commitment.

Let me know if any questions and if you are interested in participating or leading a work party. I think it would be great if SEVENTY48 racers pitch in with Washington Water Trails to help the staff at Blake Island.

Thank you!

HarryO – Team Hello Waterface 2018 / Team Kidney Donor 2019
    Volunteer Coordinator, WA Water Trails
    206-618-9970
    mail@harryo.com

The forum ‘SEVENTY48 Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.